CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

...:: befoRe i tuRn 21 ::...

i'm kinda nervous.. excited.. oF turning 21 in a day.. okh oh!!

yaya.. Dah besaR dia :)

relax eh.. i'm still the playfull want!.. work hard.. shop hard :P.. haha..

seriously i'm kinda nervous what my BF plan for my b'day.. guess i just have to wait tomorrow...

here's some piX of me and my working peEpz celebrating my bDay :D

YummY cakE but haTe the whiTe choC!

that'S so mE :P

thE partEy teAm

iRa.. mE.. Vivi

dAh habiS dah cakE nye :P

mY LA and LO.. vEry cLosE wiTh theM..

so i goT frEE timE.. i did this for my soLo caKe :P

that'S giFt froM mY company schEnkeR.. sweEt right

so that's about my eve of bday..

can't wait for tomorrow for what my darling shah plan.. okh oh!

hugZ & kisSes, MiZ nuRy.. muack!

0 comments: