CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

** wiLd wiLd weT & supEr swEet weDDinG **

sorry for the damn late post for my last weekend.. haha.. it's like i'm super busy with my BTT and yes with work!

so my weekend is super great.. went out with my family and neighbour daughter from phillipine (the daughters are on vacation lah peepZ!) on saturday to "wild wild wet" and then on sunday i went dating with my darling shah to a malay wedding :P.. hahaha....

the start of my post.. but mostly pictures is better then posting right?? :P

here's pictures of me and my family on our way to "wild wild wet" with our neighbour..

yes.. that's Ziqri my cutey nephew :)

that's my second sis... LoVE the swingS :P

that'S hoW cLosed the bonD we shareD :D...

yes.. all my nephews are hot handsome and cute!

genetically follow the aunties.. haha!

so that's before i'm wet!

the pics of me.. Ziqri.. Rifqi And irfan having fun around the water :D

this is where the fun began :)

our model for the day = Ziqri.. i called him bounchy bobo junior..

he looks like uncle shahril :).. haha.. the bounchy bobo :P

bath robe that shahril bought for Ziqri :) cute kan!!!

after showering....... yup! we still continue to take the photos.... haha!

then we went to E!hub :)..

so that's the activity for saturday 210209...

after wild wild wet and window shoppd at e!hub.. we then watch movie "he's just not that into you".. it was like a romantic Love funny story.. yes you will be teared eye and be touched by the judgement... and yup you will learn what boys are thinking.... hehe...

anyway, the next day 220209.. i met shah to went to his fren wedding at Tampines..
here's some pics..

yes i know.. shah and i look cute together... haha.. anyway, got to go now.. busy with work...

post soon... and yes my 21th b'day is coming in 7 days time... wooooohOOOO!!!!!

0 comments: