CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

it'S tiMe to reLax, refresH uR minD & body

it has been like 3 days since i post out in my blog..

i'm busy with work since monday 020209 till today 060209!..

like there's no stop of work... i've been going home after 10pm daily.. it's tiring but what can i do when my work is piling badly :'(..

HELP shahril.. hugZ!


anD yup this week my guy and i was being pestered by this pest 'LiZa' AKA staristar... don't believe check the tagged on the right of my blog "mY hot tagZ" as iamaheartbreaker...


this minah girl was like labelling me and shahril.. firstly bout how my english sucks at blog... forgoodness sake... it's my blog...

so I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT!!!!


WHO ARE YOU TO COMMENT?!

such a KPO pathetic psycho bitch!

juZ becoZ of my BF used your $20.... and you critic me to the max! on top of that she say that i and my boyfriend are a ugly couple... when actually she is the one who is super UGLY.. don't believe me? check her photo at tagged or friendster under staristar..


this type of girl is just a waste of time to fought with as she is super JEALOUS that my boyfriend and i are a STRONG LOVING ADORABLE SWEET couple.... faith brought us together... and it's hard for you to break us apart..... maybe you like or love him... but GET OVER IT AS SHAH LOVE ME :D


so to "liza aka starista".. you can take youR drama queen LAME PATHETIC PSYCHO attitude and move on... as SHAHRIL chooses to be with me who HE LOVED SO MUCH...
unlike you... i can give shahril $20 anytime willingly as i understand his situation and position in life....

SO LIZA, GET A LIFE AND GROW UP...

maybe you are 24... but your brain works like a 4 years old pathetic psycho bitch :D

if you need money, shahril and i are delighted to sign you up on mendaki subsidies from the goverment ok :D

now i'm all good as that psycho girl are not pestering like a lizard anymore...
anyway my aphub team celebrate Ronn b'day on 040209... here some photoZ for ya to see :D

0 comments: