CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

+ 21 today anD soon +

i'm like super excited as i'm turning 21 soon...

shahril is like planning my 21th b'day surprise.. haha..
i'm like digging the secrets but my darling bounchy shah was like "NO BABY I TAKNAK TELL YOU :p".. and yes he give me the joker face wit cutey monkey smile which i adore & LOVED LOTS!!!

i'm sure it is worst the wait :).. i really want the cuppy cupcakes.. the happy house cakes.. hopefully baby monkey buy for me :'(...

anyway.. today is monkey dino day!!! woohoooo!!!

not sure if meeting shah today cuz his like covering his fren work..
that's ok darling.. i understand :)
i know you LOVE me LOTZ and so much more....
we are so closed to be 2 years together.. can't wait for more years to be together in LOVE......

i know people especially that bitch LIZAHAMIDY wanna destroy my relationship with shah as she hearts for him.. but get over it... SHAHRIL IS MADLY IN LOVE WITH ME :)
and will do anything to protect me and my family...
so it's no point for you to plan all the mean cruel things by telling my sister FITNAH bout shah... when it's not gonna happen as my family LIKE SHAHRIL..

whatever it is... at the end of the day...
SHAHRIL AND ME will be together till the end of dayZ...
we LOVE and RESPECT each other and our family...

LOVE you lotZ shah....
I MISH YOU TOOO MONKEY :)

0 comments: