CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

you are so messing with the wrong girl.. wrong boy.. at the wrong time!!!

so here's the problem.. i'm like wishing that the problem is over with this pathetic psycho bitch but well it doesn't..

to be said.. i'm matured enough to keep my problem from my family.. as i keep all problem solve professionally.. but now... it's getting bigger!!! thAT PATHETIC PSYCHO LIZA went and tell my sister bout it and well she told my family too... THAT MAKES MY WEEKEND MISERABLE!!!

juz cuz of the $20 that my boyfriend borrow you.. and you make my life miserable!!!

FUCK YOU BITCH!!! FORGOD SAKES.. It's between you and my BF why the FUCK YOU DRAG ME AND MY FAMILY INTO THIS??!!!

by saying that you sleep with my bf TO MY FAMILY... which it's false anyway.. SERIOUSLY MAKES ME AND SHAHRIL THINK THAT YOU ARE A SAD ASS LOSER NURSE WHO ARE LONELY WITH NO FUCKING LIFE!!!

when actually... YOU ARE A GEYLANG GIRL AT NIGHT AND A FUCKING NURSE IN THE MORNING!!!

SERIOUSLY YOU ARE SO LOW AND YOU HAVE NO DIGNITY AT ALL FOR YOURSELF!!!!

hey BINATANG!!! whatever you do by making me cry or be hurt.. i swear that your life will be sucks forever...

for you to make me cry to watch my family fight cuz of your words... makes me FURIOUS.. AND I SWEAR... I WILL DO THE SAME TO YOUR MOTHER! oh ya.. seriously thank god THAT tuhan took your daddy away as i'm sure that your daddy will kill you and slap you to hell with your mean cruel intention and behavior...

anyway.. this girl LIZA aka "StaRisTar LikeAsTar".. is a type of girl who would tell everyone that she slept with whom.. and most of the guys who she told she have slept with are all false..
and yes.. she have went for abortion thrice!!! and yes she's a nurse at SGH.. how low can she be?? she's so selling her body and dignity for free...

to all boys and girls.. beware of this girl below..
yup the CENTER UGLY BITCH!!!
the one who will ruin your relationship... yes she's 24... but fuck behave like a 4 years old..
so please pass this hot news arounD k :D
to the boys.. yes she's a rolling girl.. once you roll dump her k :D
oh ya below is her email..
at tagged she is "StaRisTar LikeAsTar"..

typical act cute but not cute at all bitch!!

0 comments: