CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

/ laLaLa.. haPpy dayZ/

my happY dayZ is here... shah and me is getting stronger each day.. and nothing will break us apart :P

weLL we went to watch this hitler movie at GV TM.. as usual! haha... tittle of the movie is VALKRIE...


it was great.. it's about this group of people who want freedom and want hitler to be dead so that they can stop the war for GErmany :)


so it was fun.. it's like learning history again in my secondary school years..

anyway, this weEkend will be fun fun fun for me :) super busy schedule!!!

starting as today.. i'm be going BUGIS to shop for gift for my sister and shah sis and bro.. so ya...

on saturday, i'm off to a malay wedding whose bride is my long neighbour from Marine Parade.. then later at evening i'll be meeting shah to go to chalet and meet his frenZ... YYAAAAYYYY!!! i kinda miss his frenz lots as i seldom meet them :)

so on sunday i'll be at home as my sister b'day.. but i heard that she's celebrating with her frenz.. so ya, maybe i'm meeting shahril the :)..

will update you blogger on monday with pictureZ as well k:D
LOTZ OF LOVE MiZ nuRy..

Happy V'day peepZ!!!

0 comments: