CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

...:: 250109 - 280109 ::...

so let me sum up my long weekend :D.. hehe..

it was great daMn IT!!!
250109......
shah and i went for a movie at Tampines Mall like as usual..
Like i think the Golden Village PeepZ can memorise our face and name already.. haha..
as we always went to GV at TM... LIKE ALWAYS!!! :P

oh ya.. we went to watch.. "INKHEART"..

the movie was great..
the story is like "Bedtime stories" combine with "Narnia" but only better :D
it's like all your fairytale stories combine together.. from little red riding hood to the wizard of oz..
so if you have time catch it alright :D

260109........
yup i was working on 260109!..
i have to much work to do and since month end is this work..
shit right!
but well.. at least my salary is up :D

270109........
i went to meet shah again today like other couples do :D..
went went again to catch a movie...
yup yup! we are a movie freko :P..
so be it.. i know you wish you were us.. hehe...

anyway, we went to catch Punisher: War Zone which is M18..
as usual i have to show my DAMN IC as you know i'm
"Vertical challenge" :P.. haha...


if you wanna catch this show... please bare in mind that is really crucial violence as i was kinda scared to watch it...

and all my darling shah could do is say... "ni you takut.. haha".. yes he laugh at me... but i was scared you know..
anD yes, he cuddle me at the movie as i was scared and he adores it :D..
i'm his baby dinosaur afterall :D..


then at night after 7+++..
shah... me... caca.... apul.... shah mama & shah granny went to simpang bedok for dinner... where we ate and shah truly feed me till my tummy grow.. haha..
and then like at 9 ++.. we went home as like the next day was working day....

280109........
i'm back in the office & now i'm posting this post :D

LoVE MiZ nuRY baby diNosauR.....

0 comments: