CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

++ it'S been ++

like its been 6 days since i post another blog.. yes.. i've been busy with work... family.. shahril.. and planning our future... so yup!



buSy busY missY nuRy..

anyway, here what i did not post for the last..
my cuzin got engaged on 17 January 2009..
like the day before my anniversary with my monkey shah :D...
then i spend my anniversary with shah at his home planning for our future and insurance stuff stuff.. so that's it..

and yes i know all of you are waiting for my nephews ZiQri picturez..
i'll post it in the next post k... and here's the pictures on my cuzin engagement day :D

yes.. a bit inside of me.. i was envy.. but well i know you girls are envy too...
and yes MR sHAHRIL! i want more than that k? hehe.. LoVE you... muack!

don't worry shah.. with kak ngah around.. confirm you get lots of goodies in return... haha...sponsored gile! :P

0 comments: