CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

# buSy baBy dinosaUr #

i've noT been posting in my blog since 10 Jan 09..
that is like 5 DAYS!!!

curRentLy i'm verY busy... busy with work... woRk and more of work.. haha.. i kinda looking for a new job.. wanting to travel so ya...

kinda nervous bout this coming saturday... i'm off to go for an interview that day... wishing i get the job... so i can travel and at the same time get my salary :D

wish me lotz lotS of luck getting my new job ok :D..

LoVE MiZ nuRy.. oh ya....
duDDLe to my monkEy shahriL..

dear goD.. please help me to get the job that i wanted as i wanna make mummy happy and make my future finace safe.... i wanna travel and also get salary..... so my life will be better..... and i can get whatever i want with my hard earn money.... dear god... please please help me get thru this nerve and ge me the job.... this is for my future... for mummy... my family..... me.... shah...... and my future additional family....

0 comments: